2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does someone know some god areas for the hwy 19 area of Riverside and Trinity for catfishing? As you can see from the pic I am normally a saltwater guy however would like to try a shot at some catfishing. I would like to know best baits to use, how to rig, and locations.
GPS locations would be great!

Regards,

Speckmeoutdude

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
19 bridge???? surely not...

Don,t get to close to other fisher people in that area, Arlene will jump out of her boat and swim to you, this time she might pull a sneak attack on you!!! Ha Ha
You'd probably be better off with some good sized hardheads from the coast.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Painter said:
Don,t get to close to other fisher people in that area, Arlene will jump out of her boat and swim to you, this time she might pull a sneak attack on you!!! Ha Ha
You'd probably be better off with some good sized hardheads from the coast.[/

QUOTE]I can recommend a first rate guide that specializes in hardheads in the seabrook area if catfish is what you are after.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Painter..........surely by now Arlene is after someone else?????????
But,,,,I still don't fish in her area just in case. You may be right about the sneak attack. I thought I spotted her at the blue lagoon a few weeks ago getting her scuba certification.

·
AKA DAYTRIPPER
118 Posts
What happened, the guides run you guys out of Port Isabelle? Its obvious you dont care what you feed your family.LOL. I know a great little fishing hole at the end of Julia Justice Rd. You might try there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts