2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has he moved?, quit catfishing?.
I have not seen a post from Medulla since he went out on the Big E in Dec. Did that offshore trip turn him off of catfishing?
Thanks, John

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
He's on his way! LOL He's been hammering slimers.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey John, I'm still after 'em when someone needs to fill the freezer. If nobody needs the meat I'm spending time chasing a tagged red or I'm after big tugs offshore...hahaha...

Here's a mess of Conroe fish from two weeks ago when myself, minner skinner and another bud made a meat run.

Have you been out on your big boat lately?

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, Starshine has been drydocked for a bottom job and a few other things for a while and I think for a while yet to come with the price of fuel, I just go visit her once in a while.
I spent a bunch of time and some money (not much) making 25 sets of jug lines to use a Conroe and I have not managed to get them wet yet, guess I'm just getting old.
Medulla, I sure miss reading your reports and great pics. Maybe you will post equal reports about your redfishcapades on this Catfish forum.
Thanks, John

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks.

Unfortunately my salt water fishing adventures are just that, lots of fishing and little catching.

I'm headed to Lake Fairfield this weekend to get after freshwater redfish and large channel cats. I'll post up a report.

You need to get out there and get them jugs slimed!

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
You want this hub for the trip. When you get back let me know. Redfish are stacked up right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts