2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bottom line. i luv fishing
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering where everyone buys lures. Who has what kind of deals?

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
I get lures all over the places. But most of the time Academy and BassPro. Seems lately the cheaper the better.

·
Member and Parrothead
67 Posts
Lures

Oshman's had some lures (Mirrolures, etc) for 30% off late last week.

·
bottom line. i luv fishing
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank yall very much for replying. anybody else have any input?

·
NRA LIFER
3,210 Posts
Well Catchem, as everyone should know, the real purpose of a lure is to catch a fisherman. Soooo, whenever one works it gets bought. Doesn't matter where.

Bob

·
Registered
497 Posts
none of the academys north and nothwest and west of houston carry offshore lures . Bass Pro is the nearest to me and the selection is ok. Does anyone have an opinion on which is cheaper, bass pro or cut rate?

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
I used to get offshore lures at the Academy in Katy and then one day they were all gone. The guy fishing told me that they packed them all up and shipped them to the Academy in Galveston. My dad had been have good luck on a $3 feather lure he got at Academy and a few weeks he had a fish break it off. And I had looked at every Academy in the area and could find it. So finally one day I didn't have anything to do so I made a trip to Galveston just to see if they had one. I got lucky and they had several so I picked up 4. Hopefully that will be enough to last the rest of this year.

They will have a few different lures at the Academy in Lake Jackson. I was in there last Saturday and they had alot of the Mann Strech lures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts