2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
The first thing I did today was turn on the box and see all of the damage from Charley. The second thing I did was log on to www.redcrosss.org and make a donation to the disaster fund. It was quick, easy and those folks need it.

But to business... does anyone know somebody who does film production/ make commercials...cheap? I'd like to make one while the weather is still nice and sit on it until spring. If anyone has a clue about this, please send me some guidance...thanks

·
Registered
663 Posts
A star is born ? ? ?

Hey Andrew,

How bout something like Mattress Mac used to do? "I will kill your bugs"! "Kill em all"! And it won't cost a dime! LOL!

PS when you become a star, don't forget us little guys!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Rehac is a terrific firm. The owner "retired" from one of the big firms after a very successful career and slowly developed Rehac into a powerhouse of talent. That is a very good recommendation.

·
Registered
46 Posts
30 Years Experience!

I do all the production for channel 49, the Pax station in houston. If it doesn't involve going out with a camera and you buy some air time from Pax( very inexpensive!), we will cut your spot for free! call 281-820-4900 ext. 210. If you need a location shoot, call Jim Uhlig at Toadaway productions at 713-774-2408. Jim has well over 30 years experience(most of it with me) and will do your spot for a very good price! probably about $500.

Does anyone know of any video production companies in the Galveston area?
I want to move OUT OF HOUSTON and still make a living. I can do anything in video production that is needed, up to and including talent! Shoot me an E-mail at [email protected].

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Gary said:
To dress up like a Fireant.:dance:
use Gary and his tu-tu in your comercial.....I don't know if it would increase your business........but hey, any time we can see him wear his tu-tu...it's worth it.....lol

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Gary, bud, how's things been?

looking to maybe make an end of August run to Sams's beach, are ya busy....maybe a mini gathering for the last weekend of August? I'd like to see some more of the surf fishing with the long rods

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Gary said:
Fer me bro. But who knows. Im working alot of OT right now. Taking a Saturday off is like chunking $275 away.
hey brother, it's all about priorities......let's get them straight......it's worth 275, for a weekend on the beach.......I'll even buy your first beer bud.....I may buy your last one, if you'll wear that tu-tu............hehehehe, and share my tent.....lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts