Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Here fishy, fishy.......
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may hit a few nerves, but.....

What is up with everyone calling someone a potlicker? The last time I checked the bay was open to all of us, not just a few priveledged folks. Myself, I have no insight to where the fish are and probably never will without a little help. Furthermore, I have been out with a few guides and they make numerous calls to other guides so they could put me on fish. I understand that we have honey holes that we want to keep a secret, but the fact is that they probably are not. Lighten up, share they bay....we'll all leave a bit happier.

Sorry for the rant, it's been a long week, and a long time since I have been on the water!

MW

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just cooked mine up and put a few cold ones on ice!!

Just because you fish in the general area of someone esle, doesn't mean you are a potlicker.
Don't cut anyone off!
Don't jump in front of anyone wading, stay behind or several hundred yards in front
Never get within casting distance of another angler (YOU MIGHT GET ACCIDENTLY HIT)
If a few boats are working under birds, DON"T PASS UNDER THE BIRDS AND SCARE THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS DRIVES ME ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!!!!!! (It happens all the time)

Be respectful of the water and other anglers, you will be fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.