2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently joined CCA through the web site, but I'm not sure of what local chapter I'm supposed to be affiliated with. I live close to Hobby & not too far from Pasadena & South Houston. I'm thinking I'm supposed to be part of the San Jacinto chapter, but I'm not sure.

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
They will probably assign you to the San Jacinto Chapter but you can request any chapter you want. I'm on the board of the San Jacinto Chapter and we would be glad to have you. Our Banquet is coming up next Thursday and we will have a board meeting this Monday at Nacho Mamma's (formerly Cowboy Ranch) starting at 6:00pm. Just missed our General membership meeting last week but Come on by and visit with us.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Doug, post up with a separate post about the banquet, and I will stick it up top and add it to the home page

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Cowboy Ranch is no more? New owners or new name? Same atmosphere? Same good food?

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
Yes Miss Dixie, That's the one. Cowboy Ranch is now Nacho Mammas. Mont, Thanks I will post up today I just wanted to get all the info togeather.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info & the invite. My time's pretty well spoken for up through our upcoming family vacation 1st week in July. After that, I'd like to start coming around. I sure hope Nacho Mama's kept that white ceso on the menu that Cowboy Ranch used to serve.

By the way, is the newletter on the website the latest one, or is it sent out in print first? If it's sent out in print, I'd like to get on the mailing list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts