2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Sup Ruben,,, racing has been at Mikes and SouthSide.....local racing has fell to poop, we are trying to get the club scene going again....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dang. eh. im trying to make time to start racing again. might get the new xray. if not the new mugen when it comes out.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Ruben, I disagree with that statement. HARC has had at least 1 race per month at any one of 3 local tracks, with turnouts from as low as 40 to as high as 85! Not exactly a "poop" to me, and there are a LOT of new faces out there that have come in where some of the familiar faces have gone. I urge you to come out to at least 1 or two of our events and get you a car going and you'll remember REALLY QUICKLY what it's all about!

Don't let the number of posts on these boards fool you......we're still alive and having a great time every month!

P.S. Southside has a club race just about every other weekend with attendences between 15-30 entries.....mostly 1/8 buggies.....good fun and good practice.

Stop posting about wanting to do something, and get out and do it man! There are lots of familiar faces that would welcome you back!

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
oh yeah, as far as finding time goes: believe me, we ALL understand that it is difficult. That is why we have a monthly schedule to help you plan accordingly each month......next race is 10/4 at southside and it will be a BRAND NEW track!

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Courtney Vaughan said:
Ruben, I disagree with that statement. HARC has had at least 1 race per month at any one of 3 local tracks, with turnouts from as low as 40 to as high as 85! Not exactly a "poop" to me, and there are a LOT of new faces out there that have come in where some of the familiar faces have gone. I urge you to come out to at least 1 or two of our events and get you a car going and you'll remember REALLY QUICKLY what it's all about!

Don't let the number of posts on these boards fool you......we're still alive and having a great time every month!

P.S. Southside has a club race just about every other weekend with attendences between 15-30 entries.....mostly 1/8 buggies.....good fun and good practice.

Stop posting about wanting to do something, and get out and do it man! There are lots of familiar faces that would welcome you back!
Sorry CV, I was talking about club racing. Didnt mean to get yer panties in a wad...lol....j/p. Yeah Ruben, Courtney has worked really hard getting HARC on the map and madd props go to him for doing so....When Ruben was racing, we had regular/weekly club racing turn outs of 60 plus every week, that is what i was referring to CV.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
cool.....guess I didn't realize that "club" racing referred to just the racing at a specific track? Terminology aside, I wasn't upset......hope to see ya out soon man!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, im getting my stuff ready for this weekend. im ordering tools cause i have no clue where mine went. lol. and my chargers dont work anymore so im getting new ones ;[

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
most likely :D but maybe not with my xray (dun dun dun) what will ruben bring? only he knows

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Along with Ruben, I'm being told that we will be seeing a lot of familiar faces that we haven't seen in quite some time racing with us!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if it doesnt sell, then yes. but my new car should be here friday, so ima have to build it friday and breakin the motor and stuff, so there is a chance i will race, and there is a chance that i wont, but i also dont have a body for my xray, so unless i can race with out a body, then yeah...

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
I am trying to be out there this weekend, I have been working 16 hour days just to get cought up to be able to race again....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts