2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'd rather be lucky than good anyday
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the guy or gal who stole my new rod out of the back of my truck while I was in the drive through, I hope that you loose the fish of a lifetime on it and it breaks and some how causes you extreme amounts of pain!!!!!!!!

Some people are just not worthy of life...

·
Registered
121 Posts
To the guy or gal who stole my new rod out of the back of my truck while I was in the drive through, I hope that you loose the fish of a lifetime on it and it breaks and some how causes you extreme amounts of pain!!!!!!!!

Amen Brother!

·
I'd rather be lucky than good anyday
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure how they got it just know I saw them running away with it very fast I couldn't pursue because I had my kids with me. My kids did however learn a few new choice words and I am also regretting that.

·
All men die, not all men really live.
5,997 Posts
Where were you when the theft occurred and describe the rig. I'm betting those crooks are wanting to street sell or pawn it. If i find 'em I'll hold 'em down for you while you get creative with a old cast off rod!

·
Did Somebody Say Tacos?
11,516 Posts

Dude that blows, what town maybe it'll turn up in a pawn shop.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
They got my tackle box at the Robstown Whataburger, me and David were headed for Port Mansfield. Bastages!

We were inside and never saw a thing!

·
Registered
581 Posts
ROBSTOWN... No pun intended...

Grew up in that area. Lucky you still have the bed of your truck, much less the rod. Sorry bout your luck.

--We are truly blessed to have access to this wonderful sport! Give thanks!

·
I come from the water!
8,846 Posts
Man that is so brash for a low life thief to be seen stealing like so.What town is that whataburger in?

·
Trap AF ...
4,992 Posts

I got cleaned out in vallet on Thursday night. Did you know that if you threaten to kill someone it's an arrestable offense?

·
Registered
199 Posts
That sucks man. If you live in the area and have time check a local pawn shop. My old rod and reels got stolen out the garage a few years back and were found in a pawn shop a mile down the road.. had to buy my own stuff back smh. but good luck sorry to hear that again!

·
Not a Newbie
2,253 Posts
Man that is unbelievable!! That takes some real gonads to steal from the back of your truck while you are in it. There is a career criminal in the making. Sorry for you loss.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Not sure how they got it just know I saw them running away with it very fast I couldn't pursue because I had my kids with me. My kids did however learn a few new choice words and I am also regretting that.
Sorry to hear about your loss :frown:.

You should of shown your kids "how you get your **** back from a low-life POS". :hairout: Tires screeching :eek:h:.

Better safe than sorry with the kids around :eek:hwell:.

Sorry again and I hope they go use the rod and hook up an a big red and while fighting the fish, the blank bust and takes an eye out with it :rotfl:. POS thief :mad:.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pawn shops can't buy stolen goods. If they have your stuff and you have a police report identifying it, they have to release it to you sans charge.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts