2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently read an article that terrorists are trying to use the mexico border to try to gain access to the U.S. as many of you know pins does have some illegal activity going on such as illegal drug smuggling, abdpeople being smuggled in as well. what would you do if one day you are out fishing and a boat comes up to the beach and a truck drives up and loads up some people. as they pass you, you notice that its a group of "terrorists"...one of them being osama bin laden himself. what would you do????

i myself would get on the cb and try to notify the rangers..then get on the cb again and notify everyone on the beach of what they are driving...then id haul butt after them and try to stop them myself... and if i do succeed i would then rig him up on a 16/0 and send him out as bait and not leave till i catch something... not only will i be helping my country get rid of a evil person, i will also be getting some free shark bait.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well first of all if you determine it is indeed him ( or any terrorist ) SMOKE THEIR ASSES ON THE SPOT! Then call whomever you like to pick the pieces up." KILLEM ALL LET GOD SORT THEM OUT".

·
Registered
146 Posts
I agree with shrky 2413 but I would drag osamas dead carcAss off the beach all the way to GWBs and collect my $50,000,000

Oh yeah, ADD... Admit nothing, Deny everything and Demand proof.

Kill em all let allah sort em out

·
Farmboy
1,273 Posts
It is interesting that you posted this now, as it reminds me of an experience I had while at p.i.n.s. recently.

After having fished all day, and driven the entire beach, I and my 15 year old son and nephew decide to head into town, and grab a bite to eat. About 4 miles past the Malaquite Beach headquarters, 3 local police were working the northeast bound traffic. They pulled us over, and proceeded to ask questions about who was with me, and where we had been. They became very excited when they saw my surplus army containers that I stow camping gear in, and questioned me extensively about them. I had broken no laws, and was given no reason for the stop. Anyway, after 20 minutes of questioning, they turned us loose. The entire time they were very courteous, but also very thorough and serious. I am glad they are on the case, and felt relieved that they were so sincere about their duties.
As an aside, keep this in mind if you have been drinking, and fishing. Just in case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.