2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Team FishBonz
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled upon a large nest made of Johnson grass a few weeks ago close to my bow blind. Couldn't figure out what it is. It is about 3' in diameter, maybe bigger. Checked it today and it was refreshed with new green grass. Didn't see any noticiable tracks around it. Have a pic on my phone but cant figure out how to get it to my computer. Really curious as to what is making it.

·
Team FishBonz
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
emu might be a good guess, there was a wild one on the property years ago, will set up game cam. Hope its not a mountain lion. There was one spotted on the neighbors ranch recently. Will try to figure out how to get the pic off my phone.

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
lol...HP....send the pic to your email address....your phone will do it you just have to type in the email address....When your ryping it in use the # key to change to numbers and the * key to get symbols......if not pm me and you can text it to me and I will post after I let NASA look at it to comfirm BIGFOOT nest

·
Theoretical Ecologist
2,411 Posts
Shouldn't be any birds nesting this time of the year.

Probably a large and very dangerous Chupacabra. They usually carry rabies and HIV when they reach that size and they start making those "decoy nests" to suck inexperienced hunters into coming back several times to check it.

I carry a special Cryptozoology permit from the USFWS which allows me to do control hunts for research on that species (Gobbler mexicano).

My best advise to abandon all notion of hunting there and allow me to hunt it for the rest of the season.

No need to thank me, just remember to send me something for Christmas.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts