2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Well, I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went back and picked up these lures this afternoon. She had a few hundred for sale and I purchased all the wood ones. If you can ID any of these put what they are according to the number next to it. I'm pretty sure a few of them are home made. Sorry for the bad pictures. All I have for a camera is my cell phone because I'm out of town.

Attachments

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Really Cool,... GO BUY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Emorys Daddy
1,376 Posts
The condition is not good, but these are fun to paint on and refinish. Be careful to save the hardware when disassembling. Looks like some heddon and scout lures. I have refinished a few of those orenos and had trout destroy them in a few hours. Not a big loss they made millions of these so the value is not that great.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Here is what I have found out so far. This by no means 100% correct due to pic quality but probably a good guess.
#1- true temper shad, #2- Paw Paw Zigger, #3 looks to be a Clark Water Scout maybe repainted, #5- Southbend dive oreno, #6- Shakespere grumpy or dopey, #7- Jointed Lazy Ike, #8- PK bright eyes.
Hope this helps a bit and I will email if I find out anymore. Due to condition the actual value is probably little to none. I think you now have the collecting bug and that is a tough little rascal to get rid of. Keep making those neat finds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts