2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I showed these pics to the game warden and he said he had no Idea what it was.We went to find it after I dumped it because he wanted to send it to texas a&m to have and ID done but it was alread gone

Attachments

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
the fact that it was gone when you went back means that it was not dead and wandered off to recuperate and think about its next visit with you at night. you better look over your shoulder often at night.

·
Car Man
10,696 Posts
That looks like others that have been shot in S-texas, they have called em' chupacabras??? Who knows.

Strange that it had holes in the teeth.

The chupacabra story's been around since the 70's in the valley,since when I was a youngster as far back as I can remember. Prolly even before that. :question:

·
Shut up and fish!
2,464 Posts
Nothing more than an old mangy yote. With the hair missing on the face, it makes those ears with hair look funny. As for those giant K-9's, like some of us guys, some are more blessed than others. :D Periodontal disease causes gum & jaw recession and you can actually see more of the tooth than you could on a dog with healthy gums.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it is just with all the talk about the chupa I really did kill this thing...It is not just some weird story ..When the game warden didnt know what it was but he said it was not a Yote ..I knew to post it here we colud give it a name...

ps I was joking about it having holes in its teeth

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,218 Posts
when i first learned to trap them, i read that yotes will mate with wild dogs etc,, 1 animal dog i caught one time was about twice as big as a dachshund and that sucker was mean when i was walking towards the trap. wished id took a picture, that was in the 80's in santa fe. got 1 one time there the rice farmer said they called a yellow wolf after i showed it to him. he said he didnt know any were still around there. got plenty coyotes there too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts