2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Cute pups! Just had to answer your thread. No kids at my house, just 4 legged critters and they all ask for money. Enjoy the dog!
RT

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,308 Posts
My son:
He also ended up with clothes, money, gift cards, rod/reel and much more!
32 inch Flat Screen.jpg

Me (early Xmas Present)
Boat1.jpg

Wife (wanted something small)
Samsung-Gravity-2-.jpg

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Both girls are getting a Nintendo Dsi from us. 14 yr old is getting a new cell phone (assuming it makes it here from Hong Kong before Christmas) and 9 yr old is getting a mp3/mp4 player that I won in a contest.

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
My daughter is getting some nifty items.. a Snuggie blanket... a couple of games... Best Buy gift card, etc...

Mama is getting some nice diamond jewelry.. :D

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
My wife is getting new binoculars, a new rifle and a case of Fat Tire :)

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Here ya go... I did have to "test drive" it though!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
To All of Our Brave Soldiers

For all of our brave soldiers, especially those who are not going to be home for Christmas:
We 2Coolers want to wish you "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!
Thank you for your service to our great country and come home soon. We pray daily for your safety. Our country may have it's faults but it is still free because of you and all the others that have gone before you. God Bless You and Yours.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

2Coolers, let's give a special shout out to the 2cool soldiers. Do you know their handles?
I know one is Shooter. Another is Armyguy.
Please add more names and let's remember them and their families in our prayers.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
Not much this year. Bought the wife all kinds of stuff. One nice toy for each of the kids. Spent over $300 between the Angel Tree at my wife's church and Toys for Tots.
We go about 3 weeks or so without a paycheck starting next week. Sold my SKS. Sitting on the proceeds, and waiting until the end of January. Hopefully, as long as nothing silly happens, at the end of January I'll have a belated christmas present.
Thinking a two tone RIA 1911 would be the bees knees. Something like this, but with nicer grips.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
Ain't it? I might just go with the GI model, or the Target model. But the two tone is pimpin like a Green Jeep...I want...

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
My wife is getting,..

Rem. 870 wingmaster 20 gauge

Leafblower/Vacuum/Mulcher

Dyson Vacuum cleaner

jewelry

perfume

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
this was is our first x-mas with both kids! so we decided to try and start weening my son off of the BIG christmas mornings since there are 2 now!

jaymen is 6 and got a pitching machine and rem. 700 .243 earlier this year. so we were kind of clueless on x-mas gifts! he got a 32" lcd, tv stand, boombox, remote helicopter, ds and playstation games and clothes, o and a shimano spinning reel on an american rodsmith... we got blackberries last month and had to add another line to be able to get one. so he is getting my old cell phone for "emergency" purposes at the house. we are cutting the house phone out

baby girl is 7 months , she got some toys and clothes

they should be happy!

this will be the first year he doesnt get everything that was on his list. we are leaving out the Wii. he has to learn sooner or later that santa doesnt always bring everything!!!! his b-day is jan 21 though, so we have to save a good gift for then

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I am not only getting a lump of coal I am getting a whole bag. Wife has me, so she isn't getting anything else. Both kids are getting laser printers and the grand kids LIST IS TOO LONG.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts