2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say thanks to Mont and Rob and the marketing department for putting on the 2009 Redfish Photo contest and sending me this Okuma SR200 reel. Man is it nice. Can't wait to hit the water and try it out. Cuddos 2Cool gang and thanks again.....Spazbyte

Attachments

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Wanted to say thanks to Mont and Rob and the marketing department for putting on the 2009 Redfish Photo contest and sending me this Okuma SR200 reel. Man is it nice. Can't wait to hit the water and try it out. Cuddos 2Cool gang and thanks again.....Spazbyte
That reel would look good on a green FTU popping rod.

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Wow, that reel would go good with Trod's Pimp Mobile!

Congrats! Lets see the photo that won!

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
How much for the cat? I'm out of green, bla bla bla, when I reload, you will be on the list!

Sweet lookin dot on that red! Nice catch!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Winning Pic???

:cheers:Congratulations on being the winner. How was this pic chosen? There were a lot of contestants, and in my humble opinion, there were several that were better. I guess Art is suggestive. I did enter a pic in the contest, and no I'm not a sore loser, just would like to know the criteria for future reference. Again Congrads.

Thanks. Here's pix of the fish and that hairy thing ( one of my cats). Could use some green if anyone is inclined to do so....... Spaz

·
Registered
436 Posts
:cheers:Congratulations on being the winner. How was this pic chosen? There were a lot of contestants, and in my humble opinion, there were several that were better. I guess Art is suggestive. I did enter a pic in the contest, and no I'm not a sore loser, just would like to know the criteria for future reference. Again Congrads.
What a Richard Head!!!

·
Registered
4,265 Posts

I guess it takes all kinds to fill up the freeway..............

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
Careful, honesty is sometimes not welcome here by some.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts