2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here i am on my first day of vacation--and i can not sleep--oh well i guess its a sighn of age-ing--i tell ya-- years ago if u would have said --that i would sit at a computor talking to a bunch of strangers about a bunch of nothin--i would have told ya u were crazy---here at 2cool i met and fished with some of the nicest folks--and i thank u--u probably read my other thead--about how i almost got shot--it kinda puts things into perpective--makes all the petty things go away----------ok------its first day of vacation-- what do i do---fix this--work on that--go fishin---get ready for the first day of bow season--hug my wife and kids---talk to yall for 7 days non stop---have i lost my mind--lol--of course i have--here i am--lol--well if yall have any suggestions on what to do while ya cant sleep--or what to do on my first day of vacation---holler:slimer: tag ur it

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wish i could

u got me by surprise i had to laugh--ur right i wish i could--and if i could --i would --he is a pure--d--grade a --u know what--but off the neg im tryin to hit the posative--i cant sleep and im talkin to u--so what do i do----lol

tommy261 said:
You forgot to mention, punch your boss...(previous post)... Glad your okay .. tommy261

·
Premium Member
15,768 Posts
"what do u do when u cant sleep"

Roll over and ask my wife "honey, are you awake?" until she answers.

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,919 Posts
baby, baby, baby, baby, oh i didn't wake you did i? well since your up?????????? doesn't work for me all that often but when it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sleep great!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
If you don't have anything to do come over to my place and start repairing the fence. I will be home later to give you a hand.

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
Capt. Tim Bradbeer said:
Rule of Thumb.....If your significant other is awake, have them yank on it once. If they are sleeping, have them yank on it about 99 times.....
if she's asleep, it must be you doing the yanking wishing it was her.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seriously? Exercise is the best thing to do before sleep. If that doesn't work, take a couple shots of Jack Daniels and take some NyQuil. Lights out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts