2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here i am on my first day of vacation--and i can not sleep--oh well i guess its a sighn of age-ing--i tell ya-- years ago if u would have said --that i would sit at a computor talking to a bunch of strangers about a bunch of nothin--i would have told ya u were crazy---here at 2cool i met and fished with some of the nicest folks--and i thank u--u probably read my other thead--about how i almost got shot--it kinda puts things into perpective--makes all the petty things go away----------ok------its first day of vacation-- what do i do---fix this--work on that--go fishin---get ready for the first day of bow season--hug my wife and kids---talk to yall for 7 days non stop---have i lost my mind--lol--of course i have--here i am--lol--well if yall have any suggestions on what to do while ya cant sleep--or what to do on my first day of vacation---holler:slimer: tag ur it

·
the love of my life
9,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wish i could

u got me by surprise i had to laugh--ur right i wish i could--and if i could --i would --he is a pure--d--grade a --u know what--but off the neg im tryin to hit the posative--i cant sleep and im talkin to u--so what do i do----lol

tommy261 said:
You forgot to mention, punch your boss...(previous post)... Glad your okay .. tommy261

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.