2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my comcast coverage went out they said it was going to be a week or so. Tried to find a regular TV attena with no luck so...I had to think outside the box a little. Tried to use a cloth hanger to work straight from the TV just as the old days and I was able to get reception but with snow. So I grabbed my longest cable wire, hooked it up to the TV and took the same clothes hanger and taped it to the tip of my 21' stiffy. I ended up near HD view got basic channels but at least we can get reception and got hooked up to what is going on in our area and world. It's amazing! You loose a small part of what you take for granted and you end up losing touch with what's going on around the world. That's why they call me HTM... High Tech Mexican!

Attachments

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,221 Posts
Dude, thats classic!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
street

you know the kiddo's they can only go so long with out sesame street and me with out my sports...

I guess Allen did not get a photo of Sean and I on Day one of the TRS

Bubbaette said:
Jav -- Allen and I are very impressed with your ingenuity. Wish I had thought about that last week.

·
So many things, so little time
235 Posts
HTM said:
Thank for all the comments
Hey Jav, with ingenuity like that I could use you to help me design tag lines or something! I think I see a hairline crack in that pole, you had better make a claim on it and let me repair that antenna!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
claim

You take an allstate check? keep an eye out for some reds I'll be up in Corpus in two weeks!

FXSTB said:
Hey Jav, with ingenuity like that I could use you to help me design tag lines or something! I think I see a hairline crack in that pole, you had better make a claim on it and let me repair that antenna!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
My father-in-law is a stiffy dealer and my wife works for him. She says she will send a pic of that to stiffy if that is ok. My be an interesting conversation piece or advertisement for them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts