2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

What are you getting her for Christmas?

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  slopoke 
#1 ·
I'm purty much done with my shopping for the wife. I bought her a new "Coach" purse and some boots she has been wanting. Man those purses are freakin expensive, sheesh!! or maybe I'm cheap? same price as a shimano core.....:p

#2 ·
I can not believe that you posted this! You must have a wife who does not frequent 2cool. My wife lives in the Jungle, but comes up here for air occasionally.

If I told you what she is getting, she will soon learn of it. Then I have to get something different!

Whew! Glad that I had a lucid moment before responding!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

GY

Reactions: Dcrawford
#4 ·
I usually start feeling her out (seriously) late summer to pick out something special & personal. This year she has made it very clear she wants gift cards to buy new clothes. I'm going to get her five $100 gift cards to various department stores & a few things from Victoria's Secret. I like going into VS acting dumb & needing alot of help (not hard for me). FYI...go early when they first open on a weekday & you get more attention when it's not busy. They are real friendly at the Baybrook location :wink:

#11 ·
I've already given my wife her gifts.

We concentrate most of the gift giving on the kids.

Nonetheless, she got a pair of Saucony running shoes, and an I-Phone 3G S.

She really needed the running shoes due to shin splints from her old shoes, and we are giving her old I-Phone 3G to our daughter, that's why Santa has hooked her up already.

Kelly

#12 ·
bought mine a lap top computer and a road trip to kentucky and she can have breakfast at cracker barrell if she drives nice and behaves :eek:hwell:
i asked her if she would like a nice custom 6ft6 billystix spiral she said "na i done got the whole dang factory" i will just pick out what i want when i want if i want it :headknock
stix

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.