2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I feel your joy. I don't know if it's because it's closer to the weekend or the rain is making me delerious, but I'm extremely giddy today!! Thank God for all your blessings. :)

·
Time to make the Donuts...
3,315 Posts
Juicy said:
I feel your joy. I don't know if it's because it's closer to the weekend or the rain is making me delerious, but I'm extremely giddy today!! Thank God for all your blessings. :)
Must be something in the air...I was in a mode of reflection as I sipped my first cup of coffee this morning and got the warm fuzzies.

Not to mention I gave my kids e-mail address yesterday and we are having fun going back and forth this morning.

Oh...and the music I'm listening to this morning is freekn' awesome too.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Bounty and Juicy, I need some of what you're taking. I'm thinking about going home, getting my SKS and going postal! But, I'm happy for you two anyway! ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
mdmerlin said:
Bounty and Juicy, I need some of what you're taking. I'm thinking about going home, getting my SKS and going postal! But, I'm happy for you two anyway! ;)
Just high on life!! :bounce: I also get like this anytime a norther blows in, so maybe that's what's going on....

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Juicy said:
Just high on life!! :bounce:
Yep that about sums it up for me as well. We all spend too much time thinking about all the bad things in our lives. It would be very easy for me to sit around sulking all day because my back is still killing me or its raining or some guy cut me off on the drive to work. Today I decided to just forget about all of that, and reflect on only the good things in my life and after just a few seconds I see that my life is really great. So I ask each of you to do the same and reflect on what is good in your life and I know you will see thing in a better light, and just maybe be having a wonderful day just like me!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am a very thankful person, right now, I am mostly thankful that Juicy post here. She seems to put me in a good mood. ;)

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
When you are over 60....every Sunrise is like "Winning the Lotto!"...and every day above ground is a Great Day!

Being Happy is a simple choice to make evey morning...Count your blessings, ignore your enemies (It Kills em) LOL....and making others Happy rubs off....

I keep my Wife and Dog Happy first....all else is pure gravy...

GOOD MORNING!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Another thing to be happy about....It has quit raining for 5 minutes now!! Yeah!! I think I'll go for a quick walk. :)

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Chief Charlie beat me to it: Any day above ground is a good day.

Attitude is a CHOICE believe it or not.

And every day that I go to work, I get a good boost of enthusiasm - I care for infants (6 weeks to 6 months) at a daycare center. I just can't hold a baby and be unhappy at the same time!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts