2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday I went out with Epi and his son but we could only manage 2 trout and a red.
Today was a different story. Hop and I Hit the Sylvan Beach shore line early and I nailed a trout on my second cast. Then I caught a small red. We didn't have another bite for the next hour so we ran over into Trinity and on our first stop we started nailing trout. We caught a few dozen then it cooled off. We pecked out a few more in the next 2 hours.
Then it turned on again and we caught several dozen more fish. We never started the motor again until we headed home.
We caught 58 trout by 2:00. We were ready to leave when my wife texted me. She told me if we were catching to please keep some. We had released all out fish today so I was in trouble if I came home empty handed. We had to fished for another 30 minutes and caught 5 more.
We threw tops a good bit of the time but didn't have a single blow up. All fish were caught fishing slow on the bottom over shell in 5' to 6' of water. The color didn't seem to matter. They hit a multitude of different lures.
Most fish were 18 to 20. We had 12 over 20. Hop had the biggest at 23 ½".
Several doubles and numerous break offs. We caught a lot of oysters and lost a lot of lures. We took a few picks early.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Action shots

I tried to take some action shots but most didn't come out very well.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Foot shots

Here are a few foot shots for you guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts