2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone live on the westside or Katy that is satisfied with their pest control provider? We just bought a house back in March and we need to get on a monthly or quarterly service plan. I am looking for preventative spraying and spraying to get our current ant situation under control. If you have any recommendations please pass them my way!

Drew (Angler2407) do you do pest control services, if so pm me!

Thanks in advance!
Toby

·
Member since 1999
1,137 Posts
I've used Preventive Pest Control for about 5 years. Around $60 every other month. They've always done a good job. If you have an "issue" between the treatments, they will come out again for free.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corky said:
I've used Preventive Pest Control for about 5 years. Around $60 every other month. They've always done a good job. If you have an "issue" between the treatments, they will come out again for free.
Corky, so are you pretty much bug free? Does the service they do WORK?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help everyone! I came home yesterday and the 2 cats were sitting next to their food bowl watching the ants carry away the crumbs from their food bowl. Cats weren't happy, when the cats aren't happy momma ain't happy, when momma ain't happy....well you guys know the rest :)

Thanks again everyone

·
Member since 1999
1,137 Posts
StinkBait said:
Corky, so are you pretty much bug free? Does the service they do WORK?
Works fairly well. If I notice problems, I just call and they'll come do a little extra treating....typically happens once or twice a year.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Being a old Katy boy I'd recommend Chem-Tech. Their located in old Katy next to the High School. They are a great group of folks and have been in business for over 20 years.
Tight Knot

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys if I can help I own Pestmaster Services of Houston/Bowen Exterminators. My office number is 713-466-6400 and my cell is 832-279-4794.

Txcastnblast a.k.a
Joe Perez

1 - 12 of 12 Posts