2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what an awesome day it was! the weather was perfect and although the wind was blowing all day it stopped completly that evening. I fished my secret flat in west bay throwing a silver/chart soft plastic. I caught 4 specks 14-17" and 2 flounder a 14" (throw back) and a 23" (pictured) and last but not least a 28" red (pictured).

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Good job, AO ... we could use a few more weekends like the last one!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks pelican. do you by any chance know a kid named jake. he lives in tikki island and fishes all the times. He is about 18 years old. just wondering

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Nice catch, yea the bay looked great by sunday evening but I was already at work by then and all I could do was look.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
ArtificialOnly said:
thanks pelican. do you by any chance know a kid named jake. he lives in tikki island and fishes all the times. He is about 18 years old. just wondering
Nope ... sorry. Not too many of the young guys want to hang with an ole geezer ;).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well if you ever need a fishin partner/boat hand let me know, I can show you how its done these days haha just kiddin; I'm sure i could learn alot from ya! take it easy. --Brian

·
Registered
352 Posts
Jake moved to shoreacres

Jake no longer lives on Tikki he moved to shoreacres, works at Marburgers in Seabrook

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh really, does he still fish as often as he used to? Ive only fished with him once but when I did he sure put us on some nice fish, that kid knows his stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts