2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new boat and need a paid guide to show me around the West Bay. Where to fish, how to navigate east to North Jetty and what to watch out for in general.

Any suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Assuming you’re talking west Galveston bay: Contact greg Francis or david dillman. Also Buy Trout Support Reef Recon.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just got a new boat and need a paid guide to show me around the West Bay. Where to fish, how to navigate east to North Jetty and what to watch out for in general.

Sgrem is who I called to show me the ropes in West Bay. He ran us from the Causway all the way to San Luis working both sides of the bay. He's a straight shooter and had a world of knowledge to share.

·
Registered
90 Posts

You might want to be more specific about using your boat or the guide's boat. You might get a small price break if you provide the boat and fuel. And a nice lunch afterwards doesn't hurt either! Give Capt. Gremillion a call.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts