2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to take my dad on a guided fishing trip for his b-day and i would like to do it in west bay and learn a few things (alot of things) because thats were starting to fish. We don't wade fish so i don't want a guide that just wade fishes and my boat isn't the the kind that can run or pole in 12 inches of watter. So i guess im asking if any fellow 2coolers out there could point me in the right direction for a good guide any help would be great because i his b-day is coming up pretty soon.Nick

·
Registered
713 Posts
Capt. Tim Bradbeer's phone number is 713-816-6974. He is a very good guide and will put you on some fish.

JR

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Captain Randall Groves is another goodun for that area.

Mike

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Why west bay? Although, if you read these fishing reports there are fish not far from upper west on around towards Galveston Bay. If you choose west bay your guide will most likely take you to fish those areas or down at the pass in lower west. Are you wanting to learn more about WB? Sounds like y'all might be more geared towards fishing Galveston, East, or Trinity Bays if you want to fish out of a boat. These areas are excellent for anchor fishing along the spoil banks and or drifting deeper reefs this time of year! And, many guides can put you on limits or near limits in these areas this time of year!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the help everybody i booked a trip with Capt. Greg Francis today and were going out in a couple of weeks ill be sure to post a review when we get back. thanks agian Nick :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts