2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TROUT CHASER
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got boat out of shop, and after a 2 week break decided to do some fishing with chrisnitro, and another friend. Launched out at 5:30 and headed for Jones Lake. Caught 8 keeper trout there to 20 inches.. Then we decided to go look for redfish. We hit a couple of back lakes and the S.shoreline but could only manage a number of rat reds, and dink trout. We ended up boating about 7 more keeper trout with those rats, and dinks, We ended up with 15 keepers. We were off the water by 12 pm. Wind was 10 -15 mph and water a little off color in the areas we fished. Sorry for the no pic, when i go to picture on camera it says file error, anybody knows how to fix this problem.

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
Great report Mike..

We will be out tommorow in the Galveston area hunting for Tripletails.

Give me a call on the cell

JB

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Nice going Mike. I think we will have to take your boat on Friday. I 'm having a problem with mine. The motor will not turn off. I can take turn the key off and take it out of the ignition and the motor still runs, I have to kill it with the kill switch. I don't think this will be fixed by Friday since i'm working this week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts