2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my fishing buddy Joe "moganman" he is fishing today with his friend so i couldn't go with him but I knew i had to go fishing today so i woke up this morning grabbed my dad's key to the truck and loaded up my fishing gear then headed to Galveston so I started out with super spook jr..first cast missed a big blow up so im thinking big trout then casted again stuck a 24 inch red and second cast another 21 inch red then couple of casts later another 22 inches red then started to catch redfish after redfish..caught at least 20 redfish but most of them were around 18 to 19 inches..so moved to another area and i found the trout but no big trout...caught at least 40 keepers trout from 15 to 19 in and tons of sand trout but kept only 10 trout for dinner and 2 sand trout and 2 reds..left them biting so i was done by 8 30 a.m. because i had to be home so my dad neeeded the truck...all caught on topwater,corkies, and plastics..on the way back to the truck a guy asked if he wanted a fish so i gave him one red fish and he offered me 10 dollars but i said no thanks i don't take money for free. After all,today was a good day for me..I am glad i went but wish my fishing buddy went.:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts