2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure how I got there, but some how I was to pull off getting on the good side of the page.

Thanks Santa - Ruger SR9:

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
I need a definition of Good list & Naughty list,....:D

·
Hector
1,019 Posts
For my family, I worked lots of overtime and side duty jobs to get what "they" wanted. I could really care less if I got anything. It's all about watching my kids open their presents here in a few moments which is what I am waiting for. Merry Christmas y'all! :biggrin: -Hector

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
As for my family, I worked lots of overtime and side duty jobs to get what "they" wanted. I could really care less if I got anything. It's all about watching my kids open their presents here in a few moments which is what I am waiting for. Merry Christmas y'all! :biggrin: -Hector
THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT BUDDY! P.S. i'll be rolling throuh V town today so go easy on a 2ool brutha!:)

·
Hector
1,019 Posts
THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT BUDDY! P.S. i'll be rolling throuh V town today so go easy on a 2ool brutha!:)
Lol! I'm at home "policing" after kids! ha! ha! Don't be a stranger, give me a buzz if you're in town! Merry Christmas! :cop: -Hector :cop:

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
You were Notty good! :slimer:

Nuttin but Sticks and Bricks fer me.....who'duh thunked????
Santa brought me a Red Ryder BB Gun & I will be cruising through Fredericksburg tomorrow,....:D

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Santa had to set up his sleigh with a 2 inch ball hitch for me this year. It's safe to say I've been pretty good. I've never owned a boat where everything worked, even the gauges and lights! I won't know what to do with myself! It's going to be like moving up from a Schwinn to a Cadillac. :D - Sandy Clause

Attachments

Reactions: FISHNNUTT

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
I must have been a little bit good. Mrs. Pokey.....................I mean Mrs. Claus brought me a pair of Lucchese 1883's. They're purty.

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
Gots me a new Tom Tom GPS

Not sure if it was because I was good or the fact that Mrs. Claus was getting tired of digging hers from my truck. :)

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
I'm always good. I got a backup camera for Christmas and I haven't even run over anyone yet!

Mikey and I got matching Snuggies. :)

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
After hearing about the rescue that Kenny made my brother got me a "Spot".
Satellite Personal Tracker. I think he is just trying to find my honey holes!

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
I was very, very good. The best present I got was very, very, naughty. Can't repeat it in mixed company. It didn't require gift wrapping, nor did it cost anything.
:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts