2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great fourth up a the home place. HUGE fish fry, home grown squash,tamaters, cukes, peppers, watermellon and canteloupe. A fire works extravaganza put on by my nephew, my neice's husband, and my bro-in-law...lasted for 1hr and 40 minutes with a slam-bang finale. It was a great week-end.

They have been having record rainfalls but it was sunny and clear the whole time we were there. All the storms had cooled things down considerably and the mornings were FINE!

Mikey, I enjoyed your post and those pics of Kimberlee are priceless. I agree with Rick 100%! I now know what Pat looked like when she was 8 years old. ;) I think you need to get up with BillyStyX and get that child one of those spiral wrapped kid rods he mentioned. Looks like she'd be able to get a lot of good out of it!

Guess I'm gonna turn in early, that white-line fever is still a workin' on me some. I'll catch back up with y'all tomorrow.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
glad yall are home safely, and glad you had a good time jack. I AM HOME TOO!! well, till tomorrow morning anyway. came home for two days to drop these kittens i bought in chicago off. in the morning i head back to mineola to finish up the packing and make the big move next in a week (next tues!) cant wait for yall to meet my dad, he will probably be fishing with me, and come to some of our get togethers.

trudy

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Welcome home, Jack. Have missed your 'smiling posts'. Sounds like ya'll had a great holiday.

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts