2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
sweet

Nice Pat, Im a long way from getting the fever but having to spend $650 on mine last week sure did make it cross my mind. Nice looking truck my friend. I gotta get at least 2 more years outta my clunker. lol Congrats

Z

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
********* said:
Nice Pat, Im a long way from getting the fever but having to spend $650 on mine last week sure did make it cross my mind. Nice looking truck my friend. I gotta get at least 2 more years outta my clunker. lol Congrats

Z
The 2 yr old was approaching 80k miles....... I'll have to trade in every 18-24 months. Get yoreself healed up and ready for a winter POC trip

·
Fins to the left, fins to the right
1,414 Posts
I've got the bug too. I have an 02 Silverado crew cab 4x4 but now I wanna go fast so this is what I've been looking at.
395hp in this little thing might just do it

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
Ya'll wanna race?????...LOL

The 06 is alot better lookling than the 07 for sure.....

Did you get the 6.0?....or is that even an option in the 1/2 ton?..

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
It's awful purdy. Congrats if ya do it.

I just paid off my Durango a few months ago, and Pelican's 2500 diesel has only $3000 to go.

That extra $1000 a month in car payments can go a long way.

Depends on your needs and your priorities...This ol' gal is ready to cease the payments! LOL

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jabx1962 said:
Ya'll wanna race?????...LOL

The 06 is alot better lookling than the 07 for sure.....

Did you get the 6.0?....or is that even an option in the 1/2 ton?..
I've got a friend with the 6.0.. I don't want any of that mileage!! I drive way too much for that. I don't think it's available on the 1/2 ton.

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
Pat P said:
I've got a friend with the 6.0.. I don't want any of that mileage!! I drive way too much for that. I don't think it's available on the 1/2 ton.
I think they only come in the 3/4, and 1 ton...but...they are some strong engines..

You have a great looking truck....it looks alot better than Shaddy's

I may have to take a look at an 06 myself...the 07 needs help.

Who is making the best deals?....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Forget the "new car smell" ....A real man's truck smells of dead shrimp, rotting mullet and you have more sand on your floor-board than the beach you came from! ....Break it in rght!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bug_Power said:
If you don't mind how much did you get it for. I know Pt. Lavaca was advertising 22-23k for 4 door 4x4's
If you can find a '06 GMC Z71 SLT Crew Cab fully loaded, leather, XM, etc for that price, please let me know! I paid about 10k more than that and I got it at $500 over invoice.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Pat P said:
If you can find a '06 GMC Z71 SLT Crew Cab fully loaded, leather, XM, etc for that price, please let me know! I paid about 10k more than that and I got it at $500 over invoice.
It's not the Z71's but the standard package. If you price them now online MSRP after rebates is like 26ish..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts