2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to Galveston to do a viewing? My windstorm guy called me last night and said he is going Wednesday so I got no choice but to brave the zoo. Anyone else going to be in Terramar on Wednesday?

If the LEO's will allow it I will take pics of other 2Cooler's houses for them and e-mail them to you. But, I'm guessing that they are going to have LEO's parked in front of all the neighborhoods and unless you can prove you belong there they are not going to let you in.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am and they are very much appreciated. Between the canal photos of the rear and the helicopter shot of the front I have at least a reasonable ideal of what I am facing and it's not good. We have the white house on Martes with the two collapsed walls on the main floor. sad4sm

westendwilla said:
Hulla,

We will be going down to meet with our adjuster on Wednesday. Are you getting my e mails to all Terramar residents?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
troy merrill said:
Going to try and skip the mayhem on Weds and try Thursday instead.
Probably a good idea, but I can't wait any longer.

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
Headed to Sea Isle to check out a buddy's house. The house looks fine on google but he can't stand it anymore.

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i can understand everyone not wanting to fight the gridlock on the causeway, but the sooner you can get over and arrest the mildew, the better off you'll be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts