2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boatright custom flats
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend looks like a washout. I shoulda went fishin yesterday!:cry: I worked on my boat and got some wiring issues ironed out, AND got the yard mowed though. I guess I'll bring in my reels and give them a good cleaning. What's your plans?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I am operating this piece of machinery all day Saturday (under the porch), then maybe coming into the office on Sunday

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Going to order a new Tundra today, hopefully. Then pich up my youngest daughter at Hobby. So, my wife and daughter will be in the house all weekend. Daughter hasn't been home for about a year. Use your imagination. LOL.

·
Making them eat organic polymers
1,348 Posts
Got a company tourney sat. Could get interesting. LOL!!!

FL

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
JimmyS said:
Going to order a new Tundra today, hopefully. Then pich up my youngest daughter at Hobby. So, my wife and daughter will be in the house all weekend. Daughter hasn't been home for about a year. Use your imagination. LOL.
So you get to sit around and listen to a bunch of yapping. Me too, my mother in law is in the house this weekend. What is great is she speaks spanish only. I dont have to talk to her if I dont want to.

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
As long as there's no lightning, I'll be frogtoggin it. Either that or the nap.LOL

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
I'll be runnin the Bay...Theres nothin nice'r than havin the lil pond to ya self..
No Barneys/Potlickers or yuppie scumbags...

I love the smell of rain in the morning..

Oxx..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts