11,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what she wanted

Glock 19
night sites
2 standard clips
2 high capacity clips
250 target rounds

To late to go and play with it today. So she will have to wait until the weekend.

here it is compared to my G20c The pic does not do it justice just how much larger the 20c is comapred to the 9mm. After checking out her toy, cooked me a big pot of deer chilli.
Life is good

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
LOL...Glad to see that my wife was not the only wife that wanted a new pistol for Christmas!

My wife got a new Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry :)

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love it, I want a 19 as well.
It is a little small for my hand, but fits my wife's perfect. With a clip extension it would fit better in my hand. I love to shoot 9mm's. Sure we will put about 1000 rounds through it this weekeend.

LOL...Glad to see that my wife was not the only wife that wanted a new pistol for Christmas!

My wife got a new Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry :)
You are not the only one with a ******* wife.

I like Kimber's. They are one of the top of my list of guns I love to shot.

All the security guys at the wife's place of work carry glocks and AR15s. Think this is why she wanted a Glock. I was going to get her a Springfield HD.

Going to change out the grips, trigger and few more little changes for her in the next few weeks. I have to get a hunting barrel for my 20c and figure out what sights I am going to get. My hog hunting season is getting close and I need to get the pig killer ready to hunt.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I wish mine would want a pistol, or any gun, for Christmas. But I already got the "you'd better not buy me a gun" talkin to.

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
well, the wife's christmas present came in today

That's very cool.......

I wish mine would want a pistol, or any gun, for Christmas. But I already got the "you'd better not buy me a gun" talkin to.
I got that talk too......so, I got her a vacuum cleaner.....we will see how that works......:dance:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have a 17 and love it! It was the very first thing I bought myself when I graduated from college! I think it is the perfect woman's gun, light, but with no kick and still very strong!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts