2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won't say whether it was J or ChaseThis but one of those two are a worthless shot when it comes to camp meat. you two stay out of my dang woods from now on and leave my pets alone.. doe walks in at about twenty yards.. one of the guys decide he can put it through the eye sense they are a Robin Hood type shooter. Well,,, here's your sign! :eek::spineyes:sad4sm

pic one,,, sweet lil doe!
two,, tylenol anyone?
three, dangit my head is killing me, think I'll go find somewhere else to eat this corn is giving me a headache! :spineyes:

Attachments

Reactions: Joker74

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see the blood trail in the third pic on the neck.... poor baby! she should have chased one of them down and gave them a bull head butt right in the asstro!

·
Registered
282 Posts
dang...that looks bad and yes, 2 tylenol with Codine please....looks like a crossbow bolt too....
Yeah thats what I was thinking, it looks pretty short like a crossbow bolt. I would never try a head shot with a bow but I can say that I am guilty of quite a few head shots with a rifle on does and I used to do it because I shoot does for meat. My thought was if I hit them in the head then I can get every piece of meat off of them because you cant eat the head. Well... after hearing some horror stories about deer having their bottom jaw blown off by bad head shots I want be doing anymore of them. I can say that I have seen and heard of people hitting deer in the neck and not hitting dead center in the neck bone and it just being a flesh hit and them still running off, some dropped a few yards away and some were tracked and never found. So, i think I will stick to the lung/heart shot from now on.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Looks like it's wider than 13 inches now...??

·
The Jammer
3,594 Posts
Roger that Griz,

THE JAMMER
Yeah thats what I was thinking, it looks pretty short like a crossbow bolt. I would never try a head shot with a bow but I can say that I am guilty of quite a few head shots with a rifle on does and I used to do it because I shoot does for meat. My thought was if I hit them in the head then I can get every piece of meat off of them because you cant eat the head. Well... after hearing some horror stories about deer having their bottom jaw blown off by bad head shots I want be doing anymore of them. I can say that I have seen and heard of people hitting deer in the neck and not hitting dead center in the neck bone and it just being a flesh hit and them still running off, some dropped a few yards away and some were tracked and never found. So, i think I will stick to the lung/heart shot from now on.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
you wouldn't catch me anywhere in the woods of east texas unless it's a trail along the river in the summer time with an ice chest full of cold beer next to the trailer with the stripper pole on it :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
you wouldn't catch me anywhere in the woods of east texas unless it's a trail along the river in the summer time with an ice chest full of cold beer next to the trailer with the stripper pole on it :)
East Texas, cooler full of beer, Polaris Ranger pulling 12' trailer with stripper pole....... I have a bunch of pictures that you might be interested in! :slimer:

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see you been eaten crawfish again!!!!!!!!!!!! :headknock :rotfl:!!!

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
East Texas, cooler full of beer, Polaris Ranger pulling 12' trailer with stripper pole....... I have a bunch of pictures that you might be interested in! :slimer:
he aint never seen it only heard about it from me... you forgot the mirror ball in top of the top bar. He just wants to come see Dale dance on it! lmao!

Oh ps: it's a RZR! use to be a rhino... did you see the RZR go under water with the scuba tank and Al and Smokey sitting on it hold it on bottom.. been there seen that too! :brew:

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
It's Hate Catchy time AGAIN.......Dayumd Crossbow newbie!!!! OK, now that that's outta the way : Anything about "J" on a Stripper pole in EAST TX just isn't right! :brew:

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
he was drink Markers when he did it, whomever did it! lmao!

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh ps: it's a RZR! use to be a rhino... did you see the RZR go under water with the scuba tank and Al and Smokey sitting on it hold it on bottom.. been there seen that too! :brew:
Were you at the OTT Bike rally in Nacogdoches this year?[/QUOTE]

No sir,, but the brute force and prairie are ready for crosby again and ready to go deep!!:eek::brew:

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Musta deleted the post that said it was from E Texas, BTW isn't Houston and points East also called E Texas, or do you call it E Central Tex???...WW

·
Registered
28 Posts
when they came out with the new deal about how any body can use cross bows. i knew it was bad. This a prime example of why they should change it back. To cross bows only being legal to the disable...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts