2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING. St. Paul (Seahorse) Marine Insurance is Non Renewing Marine Coverage for all boats 5 years and older. I am curious if any folks have found a Co. that will write 'AGREED VALUE" insurance for a decent price.
I have tried Boat U.S. - very high (4 times my 2006 premium).
ANY OTHER SUGESTIONS WOULD BE APRECIATED.
Thanks, John

·
No we're not lost
238 Posts
Call Albert Smaistrla at 979-335-4473. He works out of his house, but he writes through Foremost and several other carriers. He has always treated me right.

·
Salty Dawg
7,717 Posts
TunnelVision said:
My wife is an independent insurance broker with top rated companies and we do sell progressive. As an independent we can give you different options. We have had the opportunity to help out several 2coolers so maybe we can help you as well. Please call janel apostol at 832.620.0862 or email [email protected].

Thanks!
I was using Boat US. Janel was able to cut my premium by over half.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Progresive. Mine was cheaper and I have an agreed value policy. 19 year old boat.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks for the feedback. I'll contact some of those Co's. and see what they can do. 2 Cool is very cool.
Thanks, John

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
This time around progerssive actually extended my coverage out to 100 mi with out a rider Still pay 539 agreed value $35000
joker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts