2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to see my brother in Frisco. Lives in a nice place. Par 3 golf course, resort style pool, and of course a few fishing spots. Took my oldest out to see if Snoopy could handle some teeny tiny torpedo topwater action!

Handled it like a champ! Wonder if he'll turn into one of those "Bassfreeks"?

Attachments

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Hey Troy, you need to graduate that young man to a Curado mounted on a BillyStiX. From the looks of it, he's outgrown the Snoopy rig! :D

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The real fishing training

Walkin' Jack said:
Hey Troy, you need to graduate that young man to a Curado mounted on a BillyStiX. From the looks of it, he's outgrown the Snoopy rig! :D
Starts this weekend in Galveston. He should be casting, unhooking and everything SOLO in a few weeks. Hopefully the wind gods are reading are posts!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Troy,

Where abouts is that little crick/pond? I live just south of Frisco in North Plano and am allways looking for places to take my 9 year old.

Thanks,
Earl

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is inside

Earl said:
Troy,

Where abouts is that little crick/pond? I live just south of Frisco in North Plano and am allways looking for places to take my 9 year old.

Thanks,
Earl
my brother's neiborhood. It is gated, so you probably have to know someone to get in the gate. And, I have no idea what his neighborhood is called! Legacy something or other, I think. Off of Legacy in Frisco. Sorry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts