2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im making my 3rd trip to the coast this year and need info on where i can stay with my boat on the trailor-either in kema- texas city- galveston-- also where to fish-and where to launch--in kema-and-galveston-- i got launch and fishing wired out of tx city---any info much apreciated since its a 5-6 hour trip for me-also any live bait camp recomendations--- thanks again-- this site keeps my blood pumpin till i can get rechared at the coast-

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
And two bait places within a couple hundred yards on the channel either side of the bridge.
If those two don't have bait Eagle Point Camp is about a seven mile run in the boat from Kemah.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
My recommendation would be to go down to Academy Sports and Outdoors and pick up a Hot Spots map. Those are very detailed and show you a lot of good fishing spots as well as all marinas and/or boat ramps. I'm pretty sure they will have a map specifically for the Galveston Bay system to include East, West, and Trinity bays. The map won't show sleeping accomodations, but it will show where the closest boat ramp and/or marina is located in relation to where you plan on staying. Good Luck

·
Allergic to Work
339 Posts
very true fishspanker.

however several people have questioned the safety of your vehicle (breakins) while parked on the tx city dike. never happened to me, but plenty of people have expressed concern.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts