2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else work the week end shift?

I miss all of the gatherings because I work weekends. I like my schedual because hunting and fishing during the weekday is alot less of battle, how ever I miss all of the get togethers on this board.

So if there are any others out there who are off durring the week we need to unite and rebel angaist the evil weekday utopians:)

·
fishingfanatic
483 Posts
I work the weekends by choice. It is much easier to go fishing and visit the doctor. However, I do miss a lot family functions. I will never go back to working Monday through Friday again.

·
Charter Member
5,936 Posts
Since going back on shift, I work 2 weekends per month...one night shift and one day shift...and I'm off two weekends per month. 'Course that also leads to some weekdays off. I'm already looking forward to no waiting at the boat ramp! :)

Maybe the flounder run will be more fun this year mid-week! :) Heh, heh, heh.
Mike

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
I agree with MT Stringer. I work 14 days a month, 7 days and 7 nights. Two weekends on two off, with a week off every 28 days I'll gladly give up those two weekends. I' don't fish weekends unless it's a tournament or I'm going offshore. Gater

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Me Too (Dupoint Schedule)

16 years now and wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, we miss some holidays, family functions and weekends, but the crowd-less benefits of the week-day fishing is worth it. Bernard

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
Cool MT, well have to hook up some time. Quite often on weekdays I'm looking for someone to fish with. Hoping this freaken wind will lay down sometime this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts