2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
How About Thursday?

I'm going tomorrow(Tuesday) and if I **Domino**, I'll go again Thursday. (I promised my supervisor Thursday and will try to stick to it) I will need 2, so Wishin4fishin and Reelwoman, you'll welcome. Or any others.
23" Century with 200 Yamaha going to the VA Fogg area out of Galveston. Send a PM if interested or phone me at (713) 419-8352.

Bernard

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
Hey Scott, look at the bright side...I can't even get on a boat for fear of getting the cast wet:(. I hope you get out with someone while the pond is on it's best behavior.

·
Mostest Bestest Member Ever!
5,046 Posts
Scott, if you can talk Karen into letting Evan go out a few miles, you're welcome to bring her along on our afternoon trip. We won't get to the boat until 4 and probably won't stay out more than a couple of hours but it should still be fun, especially for the kids.

I know it's not what you had in mind but I'm sure Evan would love it IF you can get permission...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got off the phone with a friend that took a small boat 2 miles out of the POC jetties. He says it is slow rolling one footers. Hope you guys tear them up tomorrow. I am on my way to New Orleans for food, music and cold beverages. I will see you out there when the weather gets bad again! That seems to be my luck.

There is plenty of weeds forming offshore from 10 miles to 60+. We even saw flying fish and Dorado with in 13 miles of POC jetties on Sat.

--------------------kyle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.