2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is going deep on Wed. and needs an extra to help with expenses and such, give me a holler. Can go out of Galveston to Port O. Have my own gear or can just tag along.

Scott

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
How About Thursday?

I'm going tomorrow(Tuesday) and if I **Domino**, I'll go again Thursday. (I promised my supervisor Thursday and will try to stick to it) I will need 2, so Wishin4fishin and Reelwoman, you'll welcome. Or any others.
23" Century with 200 Yamaha going to the VA Fogg area out of Galveston. Send a PM if interested or phone me at (713) 419-8352.

Bernard

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bernard, but I'm off work on Wednesday this week. Sounds like it's the wrong week to be off Wed. cause everyone appears to be going on Tues. and Thur.

Scott

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
Hey Scott, look at the bright side...I can't even get on a boat for fear of getting the cast wet:(. I hope you get out with someone while the pond is on it's best behavior.

·
Mostest Bestest Member Ever!
5,052 Posts
Scott, if you can talk Karen into letting Evan go out a few miles, you're welcome to bring her along on our afternoon trip. We won't get to the boat until 4 and probably won't stay out more than a couple of hours but it should still be fun, especially for the kids.

I know it's not what you had in mind but I'm sure Evan would love it IF you can get permission...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks bg, but they are at the beach for the week and I'm unattached on Wednesday. Sooooo, I'm still looking to go deep. Thanks again though.

Scott

·
Banned
594 Posts
I am trying to get a crew together to run a trip out of matagorda. Plan to run 50-60 miles out. Need crew to help with expenses etc. send me a pm or call cell 713-516-8838
Chris

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got off the phone with a friend that took a small boat 2 miles out of the POC jetties. He says it is slow rolling one footers. Hope you guys tear them up tomorrow. I am on my way to New Orleans for food, music and cold beverages. I will see you out there when the weather gets bad again! That seems to be my luck.

There is plenty of weeds forming offshore from 10 miles to 60+. We even saw flying fish and Dorado with in 13 miles of POC jetties on Sat.

--------------------kyle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts