2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Equine connoisseur
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's nearly official. Anna and I are tying the proverbial knot this weekend after two years of dating. This will be the second time around for both of us, and it will be the last. We both have two kiddoes, so it's gonna be a house full when it gets completed (another story entirely, lol).

She's a beautiful lady with her head on straight. She has to be tough, since she teaches 7th grade math. Some of those kids are little bastages. I couldn't do it, I'd be beating their little arses all the time. LOL

She likes to fish, so don't be surprised if she shows up on here one of these days.

Adios,
Pablo

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congratulations Pablo an Anna.
I did that same thing 34 years ago come November and that red head is still tellin me what to do. Don't think I would have been near as successful without her. She isn't a fisherperson but then she doesn't mind that I am so the very best to both of you with many years to come.

Post up a picture of the happy couple from the reception.

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Congrats to both of you!!!!! Best Wishes!!!

I think you are going to have to change the (Interests) Part of your Profile now....
......LOL

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
WHAT !?!?! Aren't you the guy that told me a little over two years ago that you would "NEVER do that again"? And didn't I tell you I would remember that day and remind you of it someday?

Congratulations to you both and I hope to be around for many happy anniversaries. BTW, that tux rental cost me $139 and I'm absolutely certain that you are not worth that much. Maybe Anna is but I know you aren't LOL. See you Saturday my friend. Later, Aubrey

1 - 18 of 18 Posts