2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,907 Posts
Hard to tell

Fronts cause wierd things to happen. It is hard to accurately predict what will happen. Hopefully nothing as we have fields scouted that are absolutely red hot and ripe for the picking!

As long as it doesn't blow them out of there or gulley wash the whole area, it should be on like the proverbial donkey kong.

· Registered
4,907 Posts
Might happen

hunting dog said:
Pablo, i'm with you. The birds that nest around town move on when a cool front moves in. It has happened for the last 3 years around here. About 25 min south of San Antoino. Alot of birds early. Thats why i am pushing to get the zone date changed. But TWD can not under stand . EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR. Happy hunting
I wouldn't be surprised to see the opening date earlier next year. Esp. with the explosion of whitewings. They realy are a nuisance to the ag business. But a boon to my grill! ;)

· Registered
4,907 Posts
Tail wind

Should have a nice tail wind pushin' me to Eagle Pass this afternoon.

Damm the torpedoes!

Reports of massive numbers of birds from Sabinal to EP. Will be sittin in sesame fields tomorrow and Satry.

Good luck fellas!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.