2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24 hours before his feet hit the ground here, we have the most pristine weather to be enjoyed in a long time. If I am still standing come Sunday, I hopping Metro to the air show at Ellington.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I am also going to the air show sunday

My wife and daughter have never been. I hope the weather stays this way for a while, man it sure is nice.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Bill, I plan to hit the show at 10 or so on Sunday. If ya see me around, be sure and holler. We will be riding METRO from the Bay Area Blvd. stop. So far, it's me, my daughter, and 'stix.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I sure will keep an eye out for ya'll

I'm not sure what time we will be there. My wife has the tickets and our passes, I think some of the pilot's and members wanted to meet with us and there is supposed to be a group bringing in some cars that wanted to meet up, I plan on watching the show and don't really know what all my wife has planned. So, if you see a guy walking around with a camcorder and a digital camera wearing a "I'd rather be fishing" hat, it just might be me.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Mont, make sure ya'll hang around long enough so stix gets to see the pearl harbor re-inactment. That is a must see. Also, take some chairs with you.

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.