2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A.K.A. Jacob's dad
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Staff Sgt. Benjamin Dewayne Williams, 1st Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, 1st Marine Expeditionary Force from Orange Texas lost his life last tuesday during a combat mission in Al Anbar province. 11 year vet. on his 3rd tour in Irag. Pray fo peace and comfort for his family.

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Sincere prayers for a brave young man......May he rest in the peace he fought so hard to protect for us. I hope the entire community turns out for his service.

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
Staff Sgt Williams!, USMC!, My Hero!

Flags at half staff for you and praying for your families peace and understanding for the gift you gave the free world.

Doc Parker

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Staff Sgt Williams

You and your family are in my prayers

You have given all, I salute you and thank you

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
SSgt Williams, may you rest in peace you have paid the ultimate price in the protect of this great national and freedom around the world.

May the good Lord hold your family in his hands and comfort them, and help them move forward knowing that you did not pass from this earth in vain!

I salute you and your family for being Heroes for all you have given to me, my family and this country!

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Prayers and thoughts sent. My heart is heavy every time it is reported that one of America's military are killed or wounded.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Prayers sent for Sgt. Williams and his family. My the Lord hold him close and send comfort and understanding to the family of this Hero.

Prayers and Thanks sent.

Dr.Krol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts