2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Naughty Cool Fishing
846 Posts
with all those redheads, I hope there were quite a few of yall. Since you only get two each. Unless they changed the regs this year.

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Being a SE Tex hillbilly, could you skool me on how to read with a E Tex draw, inquiring minds are waiting BTW us hillbillies pass on the mud divers waitn on them puddle ducks, us hillbillies put them in the same class with COOTS....WW

Reactions: Timemachine

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Being a SE Tex hillbilly, could you skool me on how to read with a E Tex draw, inquiring minds are waiting BTW us hillbillies pass on the mud divers waitn on them puddle ducks, us hillbillies put them in the same class with COOTS....WW
x2 thanks for shooting all the nasty ducks. Maybe I wont have to pass on so many this wkend!

·
fishing intervention candidate
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well...

that there moon in the sky they say makes the water do what it does and well i guess it made the water real high last week and ran all them puddle ploppers right up and out where they shoulda been.So being hungry and all and havin myself a new boom stick i just couldnt hardly let them red headed liver back make it. but i do know if you take em and dropem whole in some peanut grease like a turkey, theys the best **** thing you ever eat!!!! swear by it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
SD sorry dude I cant act like I dont enjoy some redheads. I dont let them pass until I get my 2...

How's that Black Cloud working for ya? Worth the price vs Kent Fasteel? I got a new boomstick too right before opening day and it wasnt patterning that well w/ factory chokes. Went and got extended chokes (close, mid, long range) ill see how they do tomorrow. I imagine w/ the chokes and black cloud/hevi shot any misses will be solely my fault

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,697 Posts
where did ya hunt?....glad to see some pintails on the coast hopefully theyll stay around till next weekend...

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
Excellent pictures but loose the cigarrett. Everybody knows you smoke a cigar while duck hunting!!

(my super secret horizon scan software is analyzing the photos. Even as we speak, the computer is calculating and modulating to reveal your spot....bwahahahahah)

·
fishing intervention candidate
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dagger

dude its like a free duck give away!! just south of the port a bridge by the crew boat channel. you can catch red fish from the blinds!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts