2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You won the kayak last nite @ the SCA Banquet. I guess having EZ Ed rub your tickets really does work.(LOL).

Please call me on my mobil for all the details.

Thanks for your support of SCA Texas.

Kim
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
23,853 Posts
Troy, I was the only one with a yak rack last night, and your new toy is here at the house. I can run it across town or meet up with you, just let me know what you want to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,007 Posts
No freakin' way!

Mont, I'll come by and get it. I'll catch up with you later this week and make arrangements. I will probably be heading to Galveston by this weekend anyway.

2COOL!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats Troy!

I think that is way 2-Cool myself. Sorry it wasn't the cruise though cause I just know you would have taken me!

Cruise was won by a couple at the banquet. I spoke with them but don't know who they were.

The cool BBQ was won by the Infamouse J (Jonathan Seiler).

I still don't know who won the TV. Anyone know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,065 Posts
No, it wasn't Jonathan. It was Paige Kinkade. She also got the Stout trip and the sleepover at Sea Center. Is she living right or what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,847 Posts
Who won the TV & the 50/50?
Terri and I had a great time but had to leave early. It was good to see old friends. A special award should go to GaryB, Mike and his wife, and everyone else who worked so hard on the banquet.
Oh yeah, my wife thinks Aubrey and Bubba Ray are sooo cute!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,148 Posts
Art Wright won the TV

Mark Gunnerson won the 50/50 and donated his portion back to SCA - Thanks, Mark!

Congrats to both.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,007 Posts
Kayak

Anyone happen to know what kind of kayak it is? Just curious......

I will pick it up from Monty pretty soon, but was just wondering. I couldn't make the Banquet, so I have never seen it. Just lucky!
 

·
Twisted Fisher
Joined
·
279 Posts
Actually Troy.....It really looks like a broken down P-Row. I can bring it by for you. Got to see it to appreciate it.....leaks pretty bad, looks like it was painted once and has silicone hanging off it in many places. Paddle is gone but has a nice tree branch for polling. Are you sure you want to pick it up from Monty or would you like me too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,007 Posts
Awesome!

Gunner said:
Actually Troy.....It really looks like a broken down P-Row. I can bring it by for you. Got to see it to appreciate it.....leaks pretty bad, looks like it was painted once and has silicone hanging off it in many places. Paddle is gone but has a nice tree branch for polling. Are you sure you want to pick it up from Monty or would you like me too?
I need some new lawn ornaments. Haven't heard from the HOA in a few weeks. Need to get back on their bad side!
 

·
Ice tea and beans
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
kenny said:
Who won the TV & the 50/50?
Terri and I had a great time but had to leave early. It was good to see old friends. A special award should go to GaryB, Mike and his wife, and everyone else who worked so hard on the banquet.
Oh yeah, my wife thinks Aubrey and Bubba Ray are sooo cute!
Aubrey cute? Oh my side!!!!.......does your wife drink lonestar too? I remember in my single days, after too much lonestar.......well heck, I'd probably think Aubrey is cute too......hehehe......at least I don't have Wes's problem, when I drink around Aubrey......lolol
 

·
Equine connoisseur
Joined
·
2,264 Posts
Oh yeah, my wife thinks Aubrey and Bubba Ray are sooo cute!
Does that mean she thinks they look cute together? LMAO

Bert I know you're talking about the "other Wes".

Pablo
 

·
Ice tea and beans
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
Pablo said:
Bert I know you're talking about the "other Wes".

Pablo
I think he used to be specboy, and now is "my/boat-is/slower-than_Aubrey's"

lol
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
23,853 Posts
Troy, it's a Wilderness Systems, Ride, olive green, with a carbon fiber paddle, and a real nice seat. I has the front hatch cover, two built in rod holders and storage behind the seat. The pedals are in place for a rudder, but it doesn't have one yet. I would have posted a pic, but my digital just decided it needed to be recharged and won't fire the flash. Let me know whe you want to come get it. It's in my attached garage and is ready to chase Reds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,599 Posts
Man that sounds like a sweet rig. Troy congrats bud.........................later,Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,007 Posts
Thanks Mont!!

I will likely come tomorrow if I can get out of work at a reasonable time. I'll contact you in the afternoon and let you know for sure.

That is so cool!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
BertS said:
I think he used to be specboy, and now is "my/boat-is/slower-than_Aubrey's"

LOL....dude, that's so messed up. I guess that's what he gets for getting that piece of poop Yammy(wink wink).
 

·
Ice tea and beans
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
bayrat said:
LOL....dude, that's so messed up. I guess that's what he gets for getting that piece of poop Yammy(wink wink).
either that, or falling prey to three arse's in a different boat, with a cell phone...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top