2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I went fishing this morning at the dike and caught 4 keeper trout you know so my day started out great. Then I get home and take a nap and an hour later I get a phone call. My best friend passed away lastnight. he was a 2cooler too he was the one who intro me to this place. man so crazy I was fishing with his yesterday afternoon. R.I.P. Johnathan

·
Registered
214 Posts
sorry to hear about that,he is in a better place now,just remember he will still be looking down on you while your fishing and saying thats my buddy caughting all those fish.i couldnt have had a better fishing partner.be stong and remember all the great fishing trips together.thoughts and prays go to you and his family.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I know it doesnt have a age. im only 21yrs old and it was like a slap in the face.. you just never know. But atleast he got one more cast in before he went. b/c he was fishing before he went to sleep. and i know thats what he would want.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.