2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I went fishing this morning at the dike and caught 4 keeper trout you know so my day started out great. Then I get home and take a nap and an hour later I get a phone call. My best friend passed away lastnight. he was a 2cooler too he was the one who intro me to this place. man so crazy I was fishing with his yesterday afternoon. R.I.P. Johnathan

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they said they think he had a heart attack in his sleep. but he is only 22yrs old and he was in great shape too.

·
Pathfinder 2200v / VMAX HPDI 200
737 Posts
My prayers go out to you and Johnathan's family.

Death knows no age. It is a blessing his passing was peaceful.

·
Registered
214 Posts
sorry to hear about that,he is in a better place now,just remember he will still be looking down on you while your fishing and saying thats my buddy caughting all those fish.i couldnt have had a better fishing partner.be stong and remember all the great fishing trips together.thoughts and prays go to you and his family.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Godspeed Jonathon, my prayers to his family, and you BeachBum

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I know it doesnt have a age. im only 21yrs old and it was like a slap in the face.. you just never know. But atleast he got one more cast in before he went. b/c he was fishing before he went to sleep. and i know thats what he would want.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend BB. Prayers sent for his family and all his friends.

What was his handle on here?

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend...Prayers sent.

Late,
Cox

1 - 20 of 33 Posts