2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out yesterday and got into a couple of fish again. Limited out on kings, caught alot of snapper, just not enough big ones, a huge stingray, several triple tail, and some spanish mackerel.

Here are the girls with some of their fish.

On the way in it started to get bad out. The Sabine Pass CG said that 3 waterspouts were touching down at the jetties. We were waiting about 10 miles offshore watching all the action. We saw 2 of the tornadoes, pretty scary to say the least. Sorry about the poor quality of the pic, but if you look close you can see it. I think that I have a better pic I will look for it in a little while.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
If you ever need a deck hand, please help a brother out!

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Snapper ??? Where LOL.. Nice .......................Fish for sure , Youth don't ya love it

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
friday

anybody at the pass friday seen the same thing. 3-4 big water spouts were heading straight for car bodies not far off the coast. one for sure was hitting the water. pretty scary when they're heading straight for you. oh yea, nice fish.

·
Banned
663 Posts
I only have ONE word...WOW.

One reminds me of my friend Scott's sister...Julia. But I don't think she likes to fish. Nice catches...all 6 of 'em.

Gotta add to the greenie (rep) points for these pics!!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I'lll buy as many tickets as my unemployment check allows for LOL

·
Registered
640 Posts
Son! With that much distraction, I'm afraid your gonna run aground some day!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts