2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,659 Posts
Last I talked to Jimmy everything was fine, but that has been a few months back.

·
DOINK
10,027 Posts
End of Jan for Baffin and March for POC... I asked for a link to reg under the Up and coming events board.. take a look there. I love that tourney

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah me too. Do you know the exact dates. I'm trying to put a tourney schedule together for next year and I want those to definitely be on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Need help

Hey Guys,

I have an HP Slam that broke fighting a fish. I have tried to contact Waterloo multiple times through website and through phone, but no response. do I have any options???? I loved the rod, and am willing to pay to replace it if I can get some sort of discount, but I cannot get a response. any suggestions?

thx

·
Banned
199 Posts
Rumor

The only rumor we know here is that we have a new website that will be launched this week! We are fired up about the new website, Hopefully it will be useful for people on product. Any other issues fell free to con the shop or my personal cell. Thanks Jimmy Burns

shop 361-573-0300

cell-361-6558207

·
Wishin I was Fishin
1,090 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have an HP Slam that broke fighting a fish. I have tried to contact Waterloo multiple times through website and through phone, but no response. do I have any options???? I loved the rod, and am willing to pay to replace it if I can get some sort of discount, but I cannot get a response. any suggestions?

thx
If it didnt do it at first hook set....You may be lookin to buy another....If there going to break...Thats when they will do it.. I have 3 of em and have had ) issues.......

·
Registered
386 Posts
Where'd you buy it

Hey Guys,

thx
Where'd you buy it from? Sometimes I think the rods get mistreated and beat up in the store.

There are pros and cons to every rod. The Waterloo is incredibly sensitive and light and I fish with nothing else, but it's not an Ugly Stick that you can abuse without consequences.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought it from the website

used credit card etc, (they can prove I bought it there) if I don't have any options other than to buy another, then I suppose that's the way it goes.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
I've been fishing the same Kistler Helium for seven years with no problems. Kistler made the first ultra light (3 oz.) rod in Texas BTW! Also the first with no foregrip....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts