2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few have asked for a slide show of pictures from this season. The software I used wouldn't allow more than one song, but I've got some ideas on that. We hope you enjoy view the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

2009/10 Waterfowl Season Slide Show

Weather is on the move for the end of week so keep your eyes to the skies.

Capt. Kris Kelley
Castaway Lodge, Inc.
Seadrift, TX
1-888-618-4868
www.coastalwaterfowl.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Dude you have some awesome pics. I'd love to get down there one day after the budget eases up but with a kid on the way it aint gonna happen anytime soon. I LOVE the pics where you can see the shot.

·
Vendor
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gorman for the comments! Top photo is what 3" #4 Heavy shot looks like at about 25 yards with a full choke. The actual photo is much more impressive. The camera was on manual focus and it focused on the shot rather than the duck. Crazy stuff for sure.

Best wishes on the new arrival.

Double K

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Gorman for the comments! Top photo is what 3" #4 Heavy shot looks like at about 25 yards with a full choke. The actual photo is much more impressive. The camera was on manual focus and it focused on the shot rather than the duck. Crazy stuff for sure.

Best wishes on the new arrival.

Double K
Great "shots", camera that is, looks like the pellets are a little behind. You said manual, not auto?? Who takes these shots while shooting. They are very interesting. keep it up.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Great pics Chris.. ya break it off on the geese for me... weve got it tough this season

·
sleepin with 24Buds wife
26 Posts
Those look like the two luckiest ducks I have ever seen. A little more lead on the redhead you could of had a teal deke also. LOL

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Great shots KK, some day I hope to have a camera that costs more than my truck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts