2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
NRA LIFER
3,209 Posts
Michael, I hope you are wrong too! I am supposed to leave Sunday for a week of fishing in Virginia. If Earl comes this way that plan is down the tube.

Who knows a strong anti-hurricane dance or any other kind of mojo?

Bob

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I would go anyway. What a good evacuation plan. Then you can come back and worry about it. I unfortunately am having a bad feeling about it too but I am guessing it will go furthur south of corpus. Unless it hits the yucatan and it steers it furthur north which can easily happen. Keep your fingers crossed for it to hit king ranch again where not alot of ppl live.

·
Back in da Saddle
10,160 Posts
Mark this down ...the High Pressure system over us now will shift and draw that storm right up this way!!!...Find a mojo Dance and do it ....John

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
How far and how fast it shifts is the key element though. If it does not shift until friday then it will stay south. If it shifts tuesday or wed then it will hit corpus area.

·
Kamikaze
4,632 Posts
I'm not wishing for anything bad but it may be what we need to stir up the fish in the Gulf. This has been a very unpredictable and some what unproductive fishing season...

·
NRA LIFER
3,209 Posts
Cat O' Lies said:
I'm not wishing for anything bad but it may be what we need to stir up the fish in the Gulf. This has been a very unpredictable and some what unproductive fishing season...
I'm OK with stirring up the fish. I just hate to get the boat out of its' sling and trailer it inland. Clearing out the camp on the ICW is a pain also. I vote that it goes to Mexico. LOL

Bob

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Earl did you save that story about the Avetites on your computer somewhere? I think you should post it up here. There are alot of ppl that remember it and would love to re-read it. Including myself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts