2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Hey Billy, Yep, I'm a headed your way! My daughter bought a car from an outfit in Ft. Lauderdale. She is in the process of getting moved from Chicago to Dallas and getting set up in her new practice there (Female oncology surgeon) so I will be flying over to take delivery on the car and peddle it back home to Texas. Right now the details are uncertain but when we have a plan you'll be hearing from me. ;) The car is currently in storage and I have until the end of this month to pick it up. What I'd like is to hit Ft. L. early to mid morning of the day I arrive and hit your area that afternoon and treat ya to a lunch or what ever you have time for. Mainly just want to see ya and get another BillyStiX story or two. ;)

The contest? I really haven't noticed. (yawning in fake non-chalance and biting my tongue!).

Keep an ear to the ground, my friend...you'll be a hearin' from me soon.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack-jack-jack You Gonna Go To H-- For Liennnn

Hi Dude
I Really Am Glad That You Have Not Noticed That You Are Ahead, Cause When I Declare Josh The Winner It Wont Bother You To Much?(lol)
You Do Know The Rod Will Be For A Zebco 808?
Stix

Attachments

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Yer a mighty mean man Mr. BillyStiX!! :( and yer a killin' me! :D

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Zebco 888

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS said:
Hi Dude
I Really Am Glad That You Have Not Noticed That You Are Ahead, Cause When I Declare Josh The Winner It Wont Bother You To Much?(lol)
You Do Know The Rod Will Be For A Zebco 808?
Stix
Right up Josh's alley...LMAO

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darrell (marlon Brando) The Wild One

Hey Dude
I Was Taking A Peep At That Bad Arss Scotter You Bought, It Aint Nothing Short Of Faboulous, Just Stay Cool, The Asphalt Will Eat Up Your Britches And Whats In It At The Same Time.
Immmmm Happy For Ya!
Stix

Attachments

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
I just pulled it off the shelf and am oiling it up for its soon to be home on a shinny new SPIRAL STIX zebco series.

Josh

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Snooze? Moi? I always got one eye on this bunch in here, even when I'm in the sack with the covers pulled up over my head. LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts