2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Team OMAB Prostaff
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK ladies (Seahuntress) and Gents,

Waldos is here. Roll call, who's in? Who's down with the sickness? This is the exclusive event Team Tailgunner was formed for and will be our first showing in an organized tournament. Hopefully next year we can make a few of the others.
OK I'm calling you out, let me know how I do: we know Carla isn't gonna miss it, Ski and his dad are probably in, LSUBigL is prolly in, Spec you gonna dust off them fancy Riffes?, Toby is going tankless, Dryespo you in?, Tall1fin will have a full crew making strong showing, who else? Let's let the rest of 2Cool Calcutta our boats! Any of you NBL boys gonna show us how it's done?

·
Loving Life!
1,287 Posts
Nice going

Good organizing Scubaru....COMPETITION!!! I'll get my practice next week in Florida. But I know you're going to get the Biggest Fish!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ok .. when is this shin-dig??

Will I have to put a put a fresh coat of nail polish on the power heads ? How big did you say you want those fish to be...

Ok.. Seriously..Being the new guy to this side of the gulf.. I am probably not going to do this in my new (old) little Mako ( just picked up a little 20 footer) .

Any body got room for me...Naturally we can share expenses. I would like to get on a boat with someone who has the thoughts of running deep , hitting the rocks and ledges around 120 - 150 to start and work our way back in. I dive with an old Monitor II (bend-o-matic), so bottom is not an issue :)

Is there any Info on the tournament? Schedule, fish categories/points etc…

BTW..

Taking the 16yr old on his inaugural spear fishing trip next week. Were going to run down some of the first rigs out of Sargent and do a little Spearo 101 should be a lot of fun. I just hope he doesn't shoot me.. He is still a little ****** about all the chores last week end. That boy hates to weed around the pool.. Matter of fact I better hide those power heads

PS

Seahuntress.. what part of Fl ya going to..yes I know, the wet part...(don't go there..)
Do tell, I have many spearo freinds in the sunshine state

·
Loving Life!
1,287 Posts
Hey dryespo

Maybe we can do this one together since you did so Well at SBO...pm Divin Deep...maybe we can hop on his boat our yours if its ready.

I 'm going out in the morning, and I'm still up...and yes I'm diving Florida also next week July. I have been wet for the last 2 months wearing out AMMO need to make some paychecks and get some new ones...

Let me hear from you.

Regards,
Seahuntress

·
Loving Life!
1,287 Posts
Captain Waldo Spearfishing shootout Bridge Harbor, TX

dryespo said:
Ok .. when is this shin-dig??

Will I have to put a put a fresh coat of nail polish on the power heads ? How big did you say you want those fish to be...

Ok.. Seriously..Being the new guy to this side of the gulf.. I am probably not going to do this in my new (old) little Mako ( just picked up a little 20 footer) .

Any body got room for me...Naturally we can share expenses. I would like to get on a boat with someone who has the thoughts of running deep , hitting the rocks and ledges around 120 - 150 to start and work our way back in. I dive with an old Monitor II (bend-o-matic), so bottom is not an issue :)

Is there any Info on the tournament? Schedule, fish categories/points etc…

BTW..

Taking the 16yr old on his inaugural spear fishing trip next week. Were going to run down some of the first rigs out of Sargent and do a little Spearo 101 should be a lot of fun. I just hope he doesn't shoot me.. He is still a little ****** about all the chores last week end. That boy hates to weed around the pool.. Matter of fact I better hide those power heads

PS

Seahuntress.. what part of Fl ya going to..yes I know, the wet part...(don't go there..)
Do tell, I have many spearo freinds in the sunshine state
Captain Waldo's Spearfishing shootout Bridge Harbor, TX...look it up on the internet.

Regards,
Seahuntress

·
Team OMAB Prostaff
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
speckle-catcher said:
I don't do tournaments. Spearfishing, rod-n-reel or otherwise.

except for TX Hold'em.
Do you spear anymore? I'm just thinking those guns might be getting a little clastrophobic(sp):rotfl:!

Dude, I emailed Darryl Wong yesterday just on some technical Q's I had, he called me twice today! Really didn't expect that, talk about a super nice guy and great customer service, I guess I'm gonna have to break down and order a new hybrid.....lol.

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
I haven't been in a while - but that's cause I've got too many hobbies. I wish I could narrow them down to 5 or 6 :D

ooooh, I'm jealous! Are you buying one?

If you do, can I come over and fondle it? er....I mean check it out? I can't say that I've ever seen one of his hybrids in person - but I've seen one of his others.

I've got a nice piece of Brazilian purple heart that is well aged standing up in a closet. I had intended to make a speargun out of it....just another thing I never got around to :cry:

·
Team Tailgunner
95 Posts
Waldo Rules & Regs

Yeah I talked to Dennis about that and his reply was that everything would apply to 06 as it did for 04 just date changes and I believe a few more prizes and giveaway's.

dryespo said:
I checked this out.. but the rules and regs are from 2004

·
Loving Life!
1,287 Posts
Divin Deep

Seahuntress said:
I hope I can purchase new ammo before than...maybe I can while I'm on Florida, at least a Ray Oder..

Talk to you soon
I don't think Divin Deep cares about my numbers...LOL Divin Deep is a nice guy, but I don't think he want's me on his boat....LOL LOL...I might get him in trouble...LOL

If I don't get some Wong's before then anyway..I'm bailing out..

·
Registered
746 Posts
We have our team and a working clock this time so we will be hanging some heavy meat at Waldos. :)

1 - 20 of 95 Posts